SAILING, KAYAK AND PADDLE SURFING IN BAIONA DURING HOLY WEEK
· The ABANCA Sailing School of the Monte Real Yacht Club and Wetsports Ladeira organize a nautical camp for the little ones in the house
· Boys and girls between 7 and 15 years old will be able to learn sailing, kayaking and paddle surfing in the bay of Baiona between March 21 and 25
· Among the objectives of the initiative is also to facilitate family and work reconciliation for fathers and mothers during school holidays
Once again this year, the ABANCA Sailing School of the Monte Real Yacht Club and Wetsports Ladeira organize their Easter Nautical Camp. It is an initiative aimed at boys and girls between 7 and 15 years old who want to enjoy the sea in Baiona, learning sailing, kayaking and paddle surfing.
The activities will be held in the waters of the bay of Baiona on March 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25, coinciding with the vacation period for schools and institutes. A maximum of 25 people will be able to participate in them, and places will be awarded in strict order of registration.
The price of the camp, which will last for 5 days, from 10:00 in the morning to 19:00 in the afternoon, is 225 euros. Includes meals, insurance and rental of the necessary material (wetsuit and vest).
In addition to offering children the opportunity to get closer to the sea and practice sports during their school holidays, the initiative of the ABANCA del Monte Real Sailing School also seeks to make it easier for their parents to reconcile their family and work lives, since there are many families who have to work during Holy Week.
To receive more information or register , the relatives of the little ones can go to the club’s facilities, located on the Parador Nacional de Baiona grounds, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Escuela@mrcyb.com or call one of the following numbers: 986 385 000 / 625 261 586.
- Date: From March 21 to 25
- Place: Bayonne
- Hours: From 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Ages: From 7 to 15 years *
- Place limit: 25
- Price: 225 Euros **
(*) It is essential that children know how to swim
(*) The price of the camp includes meals for the 5 days of activities, insurance and the rental of the necessary material to practice sports (wetsuit and vest)
- 10:00> Start of the sailing activity
- 13:30> Landing at Playa Ladeira
- 14:00> Food
- 15:00> Kayak and paddle surf activities
- 19:00> End of activity at Wetsports Ladeira
>>DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM (send duly covered to email@example.com)
INFORMATION, RESERVATIONS AND REGISTRATION
In the club: Parador Nacional Campus S/N
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Escuela@mrcyb.com
By phone: 986 385 000 / 625 261 586