Your company at full sail
The skipper is the skipper of the boat, an example of leadership by coordinating the different roles of the crew to achieve a common goal, to win the regatta . Following this inspiring example, this training will provide attendees with simple but high-impact tools that will allow them to improve the performance of their teams, while improving the work environment within the company.
- Experiential training.
- Practical approach of 50% of the content.
- Based on promoting the speech of the attendees.
- Inspired by the principles of coaching .
- It encourages us to rethink how we do things.
- Linked with browsing activities.
- Improve team performance through effective leadership.
- Create inspiring and differential leaders.
- Increase the effectiveness of the leader.
- Increase the potential of our teams.
- Effectively manage teams.
- Generate effective communication.
- Coaching Principles.
- reverse leadership.
- language engineering.
- Liquid organization chart.
- Conflict resolution model.
- High impact communication.
The activity includes :
- Qualified trainer.
- Material for the activities.
- Training room.
- Audiovisual media.
Topics covered :
- Time management.
- Meeting planning.
- stress management
- Efficient agenda management.
How is this training framed with the sailing activity?
In this program, based on the engineering of experience, we will generate a common reference framework that will empower the participants to pursue the common goal: to win the regatta on the water and maximize the customer experience in the day to day of our job.