PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free circulation of these data and other current legislation and regulations on data protection.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- MONTE REAL INTERNATIONAL YACHT CLUB
- CIF: G36623346
- Address: Parador Nacional S/N, 36300 Baiona (Pontevedra)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- In order to manage the sending of the information requested through the contact section.
- To send the newsletter, if you have requested registration for said mailing.
- Send them information about events, activities and information that we think may be of interest to them.
- Manage the reservation of moorings.
- Manage the data of the participants in the different competitions.
- Manage the data of those enrolled in the different courses offered.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it. In any case, during the periods established for each of the purposes and that are available in the section corresponding to the clauses, on our website.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the treatment depends on each one of the previously exposed purposes, being the consent, in the case of subscription to the sending of the newsletter and request for information through the contact section, or the pre-contractual / contractual relationship, in the case of requesting information on courses, competitions and moorings.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data communications will be made to third parties. Except those required by law. In any case, the assignments will be made for each of the purposes and that are available in the section corresponding to the clauses, on our website.
WILL THE DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
There will be no International Data Transfers.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Access : right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and if they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third.
- Rectification : right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion : right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition : the right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of Treatment : right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability : right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
WILL I HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW CONSENT?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, by writing to the address of the Data Controller.
If you withdraw your consent, the treatments that have been carried out before will continue to be valid.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and address it to the aforementioned address. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities or obtained at the following address (URL) mrcyb.com
For more information: www.agpd.es
WHERE CAN YOU MAKE A CLAIM?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd. gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
We use different technologies to collect and store data when you access our web portal, including sending one or more cookies to your computer.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google analytics cookies are used to control users and objectives.
- _ga : Used to distinguish users.
- _utma : It is the visitor identifier. It saves information related to the session and has an expiration of two years from its creation.
- _utmb : It is used to know the time the user spends on our page and the number of pages visited, or what is the same as the duration of the visits/visit sessions. By default this cookie expires after 30 minutes.
- _utmc : This cookie is used together with __utmb to know if a new session is established for the user. This cookie expires when the browser is closed, so if the user enters and this cookie does not exist, a new session must be set, for example if a user closes the browser and re-enters after 45 minutes.
- _utmz : This cookie is used to attribute the visit, that is, from where and how the user came to our website. It has a default duration of 6 months.
LIST OF OWN COOKIES
Own cookies are used to improve the user experience:
- comment_author_xxxxx : Its function is to remember the name of the author of the comment, so that they do not have to enter that information again if they comment on our web portal again. Its expiration is practically 1 year (349 days).
- comment_author_email_xxxxx : Its purpose and expiration is identical to the previous one except that in this case it is to remember the email.
HOW CAN THE USER MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a website, specifically to verify their existence, their duration or the elimination system.
Follow the link depending on the browser you use for more information:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration of his browser in accordance with the instructions indicated therein.
It should be noted that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.