Your company at full sail
The feeling of not reaching everything is common to managers. With this session you will be able to refocus the use made of time , providing practical tools that are easy to apply that will have a positive impact on the performance of the attendees and their teams.
- Experiential training.
- Practical approach of 50% of the content.
- Based on promoting the speech of the attendees.
- Inspired by the principles of coaching .
- It encourages us to rethink how we do things.
- Linked with browsing activities.
- Increase performance .
- Prioritize tasks from a global approach.
- Control of time thieves.
- Increased equipment efficiency.
- Stress control.
- Optimization of the working day.
- Personality and personal efficacy .
- Learning to prioritize .
- Circumstantial perfectionism.
- Effective meetings.
- Information management.
- Sabbatical time and stress.
The activity includes :
- Qualified trainer.
- Material for the activities.
- Training room.
- Audiovisual media.
Topics covered :
- Time management.
- Meeting planning.
- stress management
- Efficient agenda management.
How is this training framed with the sailing activity?
In this program, based on the engineering of experience, we will generate a common reference framework that will empower the participants to pursue the common goal: to win the regatta on the water and maximize the customer experience in the day to day of our job.