Additional Information for Sporting Events
Regulations : Regulation (EU) 2016/679 RGPD.
Responsible for the treatment :
- MONTE REAL INTERNATIONAL YACHT CLUB
- CIF: G36623346
- Address: Parador Nacional S/N, 36300 Baiona (Pontevedra)
- Telephone: 986 385000
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment : Manage the participation of the interested party in the different sporting events developed by the entity.
Conservation of the data : Your data will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
Legitimation of the treatment : Consent of the interested party
Data recipients : The data will be transferred in order to coordinate the management of sporting events to the Galician Sailing Federation and the Spanish Sailing Federation in compliance with the obligations established in Law 3/2012 of April 2 on Galician Sports. . In addition, depending on whether you have given us authorization, your image will be transferred to the general public through its publication in reports, advertising brochures, the entity’s website, blog, social networks, the press and other media, in order to promote and publicize the activities and events organized by the entity.
Transfer of data to third countries : International data transfers will not take place
Rights of the interested party :
- Access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, to know what they are, what they are used for, how long they are going to be kept, their origin and if they have been communicated or are going to be communicated to a third party. third.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights : The exercise of rights must be made in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and address it to the aforementioned address. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities or obtained at the following address (URL) www.mrcyb.es
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to claim before the Control Authority : In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the Electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es//
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.