Additional email clause
Responsible for the treatment :
- MONTE REAL INTERNATIONAL YACHT CLUB
- CIF: G36623346
- Address: Parador Nacional S/N, 36300 Baiona (Pontevedra)
- Telephone: 986 385 000
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment : Attend to communications of interest to both parties.
Conservation of data: Personal data will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Legitimation of the treatment : Consent of the interested party or his legal representative
Data recipients : No data transfers will be made.
Transfer of data to third countries : International data transfers will not take place
Rights of the interested party :
- Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and if they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights : The exercise of rights must be made in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and address it to the aforementioned address. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities or obtained at the following address (URL) www.mrcyb.com
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to claim before the Control Authority : In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the Electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es//
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.